OPPO A74 5G
Glad to have been of help. Thanks for the feedback!
PIN-less SIM Upgrade Process FAQs
You can now upgrade your old 2G/3G SIM to an LTE/5G-ready SIM without the need for a one-time PIN (OTP). The system will automatically perform the validation to complete the process, making it easier and more secure.
To complete the PIN-less SIM Upgrade process, you must insert the new LTE/5G-ready SIM to the same device or handset and SIM slot as your old SIM.
You can upgrade your SIM in 4 easy steps:
1. Insert your new SIM into your device.
2. Enter your 11-digit mobile number.
3. Wait for your request to be validated.
4. Once validated, you will receive a text confirming your successful SIM upgrade.
You may visit any Globe store to claim your free Upgrade SIM.
If you have inserted the new SIM into a different device or SIM slot, these are the steps on how to proceed:
1. Re-insert your old SIM into the device.
Note: The old SIM must be inserted in the same device or handset and SIM slot bed as the new SIM.
2. Text UPGRADE to 8080 and wait for the message prompt. You have to send this within 2 minutes.
3. Reinsert the new SIM into the device in the SIM slot as the old SIM.
4. Upon inserting the new SIM into the device, SIM upgrade process is now complete.
The SIM upgrade process will not proceed if you have used three different devices to complete the process.
After a failed SIM upgrade attempt, you will have to wait 15 minutes before trying again.
The maximum number of SIM upgrade attempts per day is three (3). If you have reached three consecutive failed SIM upgrade attempts within the day, you will have to wait for 24 hours before trying again.
Make sure that your mobile number is in the 11-digit format (Ex. 09179179171). The maximum number of attempts for entering info per SIM upgrade request is three (3). If you have reached three consecutive failed attempts, you may retry your SIM upgrade request after 15 minutes.
Some mobile phones have a quicker set-up time than others. If the menu doesn't appear within 5 minutes, your phone may not be compatible with the Upgrade SIM. In this case, please try using another phone.