Cherry Mobile Flare A1
Make the Things You Love Matter with Globe Prepaid
AutoloadMax (AMAX) is Globe's electronic reloading service that allows retailers to automatically reload Prepaid credits to Globe or TM phones.
Reload at the nearest sari-sari store or your AMAX-ready neighborhood dealers.
If you have an active GCash account, you can buy load for yourself or send to a friend!
To load your own number:
- Dial *143#, choose GCash and Buy Load, or
- Text LOAD <Amount> <your PIN> and send to 2882.
Ex. LOAD 100 1234 to 2882
To send load to another Prepaid number:
- Text LOAD <Amount> <your PIN> and send to 2882+10 digit number.
Ex. LOAD 100 1234and send to 28829171234567
To reload using call cards, just go to any Globe Business Center or load retail outlet nationwide to avail of Globe Prepaid call cards of your preferred variant: P100, P300, P500.
How to load:
STEP 1: Lightly scratch off the gray panel to get the call card and PIN numbers.
STEP 2: Dial 223 and press SEND.
STEP 3: Enter the card number and press #.
STEP 4: Enter PIN and press #.
STEP 5: A voice prompt will then confirm that the reload attempt is successful.
Globe Prepaid call cards are available in major malls and telco outlets nationwide. These cards can be kept for future reloading use until the card's expiry.
Share your load and share the fun with other Globe Prepaid or TM subscribers! Share load securely via Share-A-Load with an optional PIN feature. P1 will be deducted for every successful Share-A-Load transaction.
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amountPIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
E-PINs are similar to call and text cards but are given via secured paper slips or text messages. Each E-PIN has a card number and a PIN which you can use to reload.
Where to reload via E-PINs:
- Text-A-PIN at RCPI outlets
- Paper Slip E-PINs at 7-Eleven, Eunilaine Supermarkets, and RCPI outlets
How to load via E-PINs:
STEP 1: Dial 223 and press SEND.
STEP 2: Enter the card number and press #.
STEP 3: Enter PIN and press #.
STEP 4: A voice prompt will confirm that the reload attempt is successful.
Products & Services
Make the most of your Globe Prepaid experience.