How to Use Points as Cash
As Globe mobile customers, you earn Rewards points that you can use as cash to pay at participating partner stores. Make sure to have the minimum amount of points required to transact.
Get real-time view of your available points using the Globe Rewards app.
How to Use Your Points as Cash
- One point is equal to P1 i.e. 100 points = P100.
- Customers have to pay the balance in cash or credit card.
- Any points value above minimum points is required to redeem.
- Merchants don't accept a fraction of a point (i.e. 0.5 point).
- Customers can redeem any product or service available during date of redemption.
- Customers have to pay for the balance in cash or credit card.
Example: P180 worth of products = 180 points, or 110 points + P70 cash/credit card
- Open the Globe Rewards app.
- Scan the QR code at the partner store’s cashier.
- Enter the amount of points required for the purchase and confirm!
- Successful transactions may not be cancelled. There will be no points reversal upon redemption.
|SMAC100||130 Globe/TM Rewards points||100 SMAC points|
|SMAC200||260 Globe/TM Rewards points||200 SMAC points|
|SMAC500||650 Globe/TM Rewards points||500 SMAC points|
|SMAC1000||1,300 Globe/TM Rewards points||1,000 SMAC points|
DISCOVER THE GLOBE LIFE
Shopping & Lifestyle
Looking for Christmas Gifts with a Personal Touch? Check Out These Home-Grown Shops