The Platinum GPlans are enhanced plans designed to give you, our Platinum customer, a seamless and worry-free mobile experience. We've prepared for you two plan options: Platinum GPlan (with Device or GCash) and Platinum GPlan SIM-Only.
We've enhanced the Platinum GPlan and Platinum GPlan SIM-Only to ensure a more seamless and worry-free mobile experience. They are better because of the following:
- Bigger built-in All-Month Data Surf*, Unlimited Calls and Texts to All Networks, Unlimited Calls to Landline (ALL areas) with DUO number
- Free GoWiFi and KonsultaMD subscription as your health essential
- Option to choose Platinum GPlan with GCash until January 31, 2022
- Consumable and data roaming allowance**
- Accelerated earning of Globe Rewards points
*For the Platinum GPlan SIM-Only variants
**for The Platinum GPlan 4999, 7999 and all Platinum GPlan SIM-Only variants
WHERE TO AVAIL
You may avail of the Platinum GPlan (with device/GCash) or Platinum GPlan SIM-Only through the following channels:
- Platinum Relationship Manager
- Thea, the Platinum Digital Assistant (glbe.co/thea-gp)
- Platinum hotline (188 or 0277301888)
- Any Globe store
All applications are subject for approval, additional requirements may be requested if deemed necessary.
Regular application requirements for Globe postpaid apply, namely:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Billing Address
- Proof of Income
Upon submission of these requirements, please be reminded of the following:
- Bring original copies.
- All listed documents are subject to change.
- All applications are subject for approval. Additional requirements may be requested if deemed necessary.
- Platinum GPlan with device - 12/24/36 months, depending on the device
- Platinum GPlan with GCash - 24 months
- Platinum GPlan SIM-Only - 6 months
PLATINUM GPLAN SIM-ONLY
With Platinum GPlan SIM-Only, you get the best value of Globe services with the following features:
- Bigger consumable and data roaming allowance
- Built-in Platinum Relationship Manager Service
- Earn Rewards points faster
The consumable allowance for the Platinum GPlan SIM-Only are as follows:
- P1,500 consumable allowance at Plan 3799
- P2,250 consumable allowance at Plan 4999
- P4,250 consumable allowance at Plan 7999
While Platinum GPlan (with device/GCash) has:
- P1,500 consumable amount at Plan 4999
- P3,000 consumable amount at Plan 7999
The Platinum GPlan SIM-Only offers monthly allocation of unlimited data roaming that ladders up across the different plan amounts:
- 3-day unlimited data roaming per month at Plan 3799
- 5-day unlimited data roaming per month at Plan 4999
- 7-day unlimited data roaming per month at Plan 7999
Data roaming is available in selected countries.
Once the data roaming allowance for the month has been consumed, regular data roaming charges will apply.
Data roaming, whether using Roam Surf 399, other Roam Surf variants, will not be charged to your consumable allowance. These will be charged in addition to your monthly recurring fee (MRF).
If you avail of GPlan, you get to enjoy:
- Free 3GB GoWiFi access monthly in GoWiFi hotspots nationwide
- Free individual subscription to KonsultaMD coterminous with your plan (Offered until July 31, 2021)
- Free GInsure coverage for 3 months (Offered until July 31, 2021)
If you avail of the Platinum GPlan with GCash, the GCash credit that comes with your Platinum plan will be sent to the mobile number associated with your Platinum plan.
If you're a new Platinum customer, you must immediately create a GCash account within 12-24 hours upon plan activation. Within the next 24-48 hours upon plan activation, we will seed the GCash amount that comes with your new Platinum plan.
If you're a plan renewal customer, it is important that you ensure that your number has a working GCash account that you own and use because this is where the GCash credit will be sent within the next 24-48 hours upon plan renewal.
A subsidized smartphone isn't available with Platinum GPlan SIM-Only. For Platinum GPlan SIM-Only, you may still buy any smartphone from Globe through cash, credit card, and other gadget financing options available in Globe stores.
You can earn double the Globe Rewards points with the Platinum GPlan, wherein you receive 2 points for every P50 billed amount.
The Platinum All-Month Surf is exclusive to customers on Platinum GPlan, Platinum GPlan SIM-Only, ThePLATINUM Plan, and ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS. With this offer, you won’t need to worry about additional charges for local data browsing.
The Platinum All-Month Surf on the Platinum GPlan is intended for personal mobile use only. Using this regularly as a hotspot or with a portable Wi-Fi may drive your personal mobile data usage excessively high. We’ve set a high 60GB threshold for use under Platinum GPlan in one bill cycle and after exceeding this threshold, you may already experience slow browsing speed. This is to ensure the best network experience for all Platinum customers as Globe’s Fair Use Policy applies to the Platinum All-Month Surf. You may read about the Fair UsePolicy at www.globe.com.ph/fup.
Your Platinum All-Month Surf refreshes on your next bill cycle. In the meantime, you may avail of Surf Refresh promos to extend the threshold. This will be charged on top of your monthly service fee.
While on Platinum GPlans, you’ll receive the following notifications as usage reminders:
- First reminder before breaching your monthly threshold: Hi! We've noticed that your mobile data usage is about to exceed the 60GB threshold for this bill cycle. For now, your mobile data experience will remain unchanged. This is just a friendly reminder that your mobile data usage is covered by Globe's Fair Use Policy which ensures the best network experience for all Globe Platinum customers. You may read about it at www.globe.com.ph/fup.
To learn how to manage your mobile data usage, you may contact your Relationship Manager or Thea, the Digital Assistant, at glbe.co/thea-gp for assistance. Data charges may apply.
- Second reminder upon breach of the 60GB monthly threshold at 60GB: Dear customer, your mobile data usage has reached the 60GB threshold for this bill cycle. To maintain network quality for all Globe Platinum customers, your mobile data experience will now change. You may read about Globe's Fair Use Policy at www.globe.com.ph/fup. Don't worry, your mobile data experience will be back to normal at the start of the next bill cycle.
In the meantime, if you'd like to extend your threshold for this bill cycle, you may avail of a Surf Refresh promo for as low as P299 with 5GB valid for 15 days. To subscribe to Surf Refresh for only P599 with 10GB valid for 15 days, text SR599. Send to 8080.
To learn how to manage your mobile data usage, you may get in touch with your Relationship Manager or Thea, your Digital Assistant on Facebook Messenger, for assistance.
For Platinum GPlan and Platinum GPlan SIM-Only, you may use your consumable allowance for the following:
- Subscribe to Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Prime Video, HBO GO, and other premium content
- Subscribe to GoCall IDD for P199 per month
- Pay-per-use on NDD, IDD, and iSMS (international texts)
- Pay-per-use on regular roaming calls and texts
- Direct Carrier Billing: apps, movies, or books from Google Play Store
For Platinum GPlan 4999 and 7999, you may choose to avail of a Dedicated Platinum Relationship Manager for P199 per month, deducted from your consumables.
Mobile data roaming, whether using Roam Surf 399, other Roam Surf variants, will be charged on top of your monthly recurring fee (MRF).
The consumable allowance renews every billing cycle. When you subscribe to recurring offers, such as PRM, GoCall IDD, and other content subscriptions, they will automatically be deducted from your consumable allowance every bill cycle. If you choose to unsubscribe from these recurring offers, they will no longer be deducted from your consumable allowance on the next billing cycle.
Any charges exceeding the consumable allowance will be billed on top of your monthly recurring fee. Local calls and texts to all networks are part of the unlimited services that are already built-in to the Platinum GPlan. Charges from any of these services won't be deducted from your monthly consumable allowance.
Local calls to landline and DUO numbers are part of the unlimited services that are already built-in to the Platinum GPlan. Charges from any of these services will not be deducted to your monthly consumable allowance.
The Platinum All-Month Surf and built-in data roaming* are already part of your monthly service fee. Usage from these will not be deducted from the consumable allowance.
Pay-per-use on regular roaming calls and texts, as well as pay-per-use on international calls (IDD) and texts (iSMS) will be deducted from your consumable allowance.
The promo GOCALLIDD 199 can be deducted from the consumable allowance.
Unless indicated, all other promos for IDD and iSMS are not deductible from your consumable allowance but charged on top of your monthly recurring fee (MRF).
The PLATINUM Management Service gives you the dedicated, monthly recurring service of a Platinum Relationship Manager exclusively assigned to your Globe Platinum account. For Platinum GPlans, only customers with this offer will be assigned a dedicated Platinum Relationship Manager.
- For Platinum GPlan (with Device or GCash), you may avail of ThePLATINUM Management Service for only P199 per month that can be deducted from your monthly consumable allowance, if applicable. You may unsubscribe from this service any time.
- For Platinum GPlan SIM-Only, built-in ThePLATINUM Management Service can be enjoyed without deducting from your consumable allowance.
For customers on Platinum GPlan 3799, this will be charged in addition to the plan, while for customers on Platinum GPlan 4999 and 7999, it is charged to the remaining consumables.
When the customer avails of this offer, it' renewed automatically and the monthly fee is deducted from the consumable allowance in the succeeding billing cycles. When the customer opts out of the service, this will be reflected on the next bill cycle when the service will no longer be renewed automatically and deducted from the consumable allowance.
If you unsubscribe from ThePLATINUM Management Service, you'll still have the services of Thea, the Platinum Virtual Concierge. Accessible through Facebook messenger, she can assist you on Globe-related concerns, book your dining reservations, plan your travel itinerary, and even do your personal shopping.
Unsubscribing from ThePLATINUM Management Service will take effect on the next bill cycle. Similarly, subscribing to ThePLATINUM Management Service will also take effect on the following bill cycle.
With Globe Priority Network, all Platinum customers are always placed ahead so that their mobile data experience is always better than the rest. For new Platinum GPlan customers, especially those upgrading from regular postpaid, you'll be registered on the Globe Priority Network as a Platinum customer within two weeks from the activation of your new plan.
Note however, that mobile data experience is still dependent on the area, the number of Globe customers using the same cell ID and the type of device used. Mobile data speed always works in relation to the speed of other Globe customers in the same area.
Globe Priority Network is applicable to both 3G and LTE devices. However, speed will still be dependent on the device and SIM you’re using. You must use an LTE SIM and LTE device together so that you will experience speed of up to 42Mbps. If you're on a 3G SIM only, you will still be experiencing Globe Priority Network, but with more limited speed. We highly recommend you to switch to an LTE SIM so that you will be able to experience the fastest speed that Globe has to offer.
42Mbps refers to the download speed that you can experience on the Priority Network. Globe Priority Network is now available nationwide.
Yes, you can still keep your current plan. However, if you want to renew with a new device, you'll need to upgrade to the new Platinum GPlans.
If your subscription is Platinum GPlan with Device, your pre-term fee follows this computation:
If your subscription is Platinum GPlan with GCash, your pre-term fee follows this computation:
If your subscription is Platinum GPlan SIM-Only, your pre-term fee follows this computation: