Live Your Best Day Yet with Seamless Connection
Level up your mobile internet experience with your Globe Prepaid 5G SIM.
DON'T MISS OUT
AutoloadMax (AMAX) is Globe's electronic reloading service that allows retailers to automatically reload Prepaid credits to Globe or TM phones.
Reload at the nearest sari-sari store or your AMAX-ready neighborhood dealers.
If you have an active GCash account, you can buy load for yourself or send load to a friend! Simply download the GCash app via Google Play Store or Apple App Store and select "Buy Load". You can also reload via *143# by following the steps below.
To load your own number:
- Dial *143#, choose GCash and Buy Load, or
- Text LOAD <Amount> <PIN> and send to 2882.
Ex. LOAD 100 1234 to 2882
To send load to another Prepaid number:
- Text LOAD <Amount> <your PIN> and send to 2882+10 digit number.
Ex. LOAD 100 1234 and send to 28829171234567
To reload using call cards, just go to any Globe Business Center or load retail outlet nationwide to avail of Globe Prepaid call cards of your preferred variant: P100, P300, P500.
How to load:
STEP 1: Lightly scratch off the gray panel to get the call card and PIN numbers.
STEP 2: Dial 223 and press SEND.
STEP 3: Enter the card number and press #.
STEP 4: Enter PIN and press #.
STEP 5: A voice prompt will then confirm that the reload attempt is successful.
Globe Prepaid call cards are available in major malls and telco outlets nationwide. These cards can be kept for future reloading use until the card's expiry.
Share your load and share the fun with other Globe Prepaid or TM subscribers! Share load securely via Share-A-Load with an optional PIN feature. P1 will be deducted for every successful Share-A-Load transaction.
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amountPIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
The most convenient way for Globe Prepaid subscribers to access their load balance/billing information.
- Dial *143# and press send/call
- Select the service you want from the prompts provided
- Wait for the confirmation message of your successful transaction
E-PINs are similar to call and text cards but are given via secured paper slips or text messages. Each E-PIN has a card number and a PIN which you can use to reload.
Where to reload via E-PINs:
- Text-A-PIN at RCPI outlets
- Paper Slip E-PINs at 7-Eleven, Eunilaine Supermarkets, and RCPI outlets
How to load via E-PINs:
STEP 1: Dial 223 and press SEND.
STEP 2: Enter the card number and press #.
STEP 3: Enter PIN and press #.
STEP 4: A voice prompt will confirm that the reload attempt is successful.
Download the GlobeOne app to easily load up your prepaid.
STEP 1: Log in to GlobeOne.
STEP 2: Click "Buy Load" on the dashboard.
STEP 3: Choose an amount provided, then click "Next".
STEP 4: Select your preferred payment method, then click "Confirm & Next".
STEP 5: If you are paying via GCash, input the GCash mobile number to be used for the payment. Press "Next" to proceed.
STEP 6: Enter the Authentication Code sent to your GCash mobile number. Click "Submit".
STEP 7: Enter your GCash MPIN to proceed with your transaction..