Want to enjoy exclusive offers from Globe?
Plan Renewal FAQs
To renew your plan, simply go to https://new.globe.com.ph/plan-renewal or you may also copy and paste the link directly to your mobile or laptop browser. Before making the request, you must at least:
- have an active postpaid account without any contract, or a contract ending in less than 30 days.
- have no remaining balance from your previous bill
To know if your account meets these requirements, you may follow the steps below to check this via the GlobeOne app.
- Go to the Dashboard section and ensure you add your postpaid account.
- Once done, select the account and click on View details where you'll see your Contract end date.
- Next, go back to the account's main menu to view your current bill details where you'll see any overpayments or outstanding balances as well as your next bill due. Any remaining balance from the previous bill should be paid before making a plan renewal request.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your contract has ended and you’re fully paid, go back to the app's Dashboard and select More then Discover. Select Mobile Renewal link or go to https://new.globe.com.ph/plan-renewal to get started.
Renewing your plan allows you to retain your mobile number, and avail of a new handset which may either be free or with a certain payment, depending on your plan.
For your plan options, you can choose between GPlan with a device which comes with a 24-month contract, or GPlan PLUS which is a line-only plan without contract. You may check these plans in detail at the Globe Shop.
f there’s less than 30 days in your ongoing contract, you’re already eligible for plan renewal. Are you looking to upgrade your current plan with the latest device? You can renew as early as 6 months before your contract expires by going to https://glbe.co/earlyd.
If there's still more than 30 days left in your current contract, you'll have to pay the appropriate fees that will be displayed when you go to https://new.globe.com.ph/plan-renewal.
The pre-termination fee is computed as follows:
- Pre-termination fees = Gadget Penalty Fee + Unpaid Monthly Installment (if any) + P550 Admin Fee