GBs to Rewards Points
What is GBs to Rewards Points?
Your favorite GBs to Rewards Points promo is back! GBs to Points lets you maximize your unused open/all-access data by converting it to Rewards points!
Is this open to all?
Globe Postpaid using the all-new GPlan PLUS (SIM-Only) offer is valid until December 31, 2022. GPlan 599 is excluded from this promo.
- GPlan PLUS 999
- GPlan PLUS 1299
- GPlan PLUS 1499
- GPlan PLUS 1799
- GPlan PLUS 1999
- GPlan PLUS 2499
All Globe Rewards customers (except Globe At Home Postpaid) who are subscribed to the following promos or plans can convert their data from March 22-28,2023. Points are valid until March 31, 2022.
- Globe Postpaid: Main data allowance from GPlan Plus, GPlan, ThePlan Plus or ThePlan; Main GoSURF Packs, Recurring GoSURF Add-ons, and Rollover data
- Globe Platinum: All customers who are registered to, ThePLATINUM Plan 3799 with 22GB, ThePLATINUM Plan 4999 with 27GB Data, ThePLATINUM Plan 7999 with 32GB Data, Rollover data, and recurring pack/add-on GoSURF (including 5G).
- TM: All-Net Surf 20, 30 and any EasySURF promos
- Home Prepaid WiFi: All HomeSURF promos
Minimum amount of data
Maximum amount of data
GLOBE PREPAID /TM
1GB = 1 Rewards point
20GB a month
PLATINUM/POSTPAID/HOME PREPAID WIFI
1GB = 5 Rewards point
50GB a month
- Only your main plan allowance can be converted to Rewards points
- Conversion of unused data allowance to Rewards points is up to 50GB per billing cycle
I'm not currently under these postpaid plans but I want to request for a change of plan, am I eligible to convert data to points?
Yes, if you changed your plan to any of the GPlan Plus 999 to 2499 you will be able to convert your remaining data allocation from your main plan to Rewards points.
What is the promo period of GBs to Rewards Points and when will my points expire for this offer?
GBs to Points is a limited offer for:
|Brand||Conversion Period||Points Expiry|
Globe Prepaid, Postpaid, Platinum, TM and Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi customers
|March 22 - 28,2023||March 31, 2023|
(for those who subscribed to All Go+, Go, GoEXTRA, GoSURF, GoSAKTO, App-Exclusives, and GoUNLI promos only)
until Nov. 30, 2022
December 31, 2022
|GPlan Plus 799 and up||October 1 to December 31, 2022||December 31, 2022|
When can I start converting my data?
For newly acquired Prepaid accounts (GP/TM and Home Prepaid WiFi), make sure you have already earned enough Rewards points and for new activated Postpaid plans, kindly make sure you have already your 1-month billing cycle to start converting.
Wow! Can I convert all of my promo or plan allocation to Rewards?
You can only convert all unused open/all-access data from your main plan allowance if you’re subscribed to GPlan Plus 999 to 2499. If the data from your plan already expired, you can no longer convert them. Please be reminded that SurfAlert is automatically activated if you convert all of your unused data and try to connect to the internet. For more info about SurfAlert, you may visit https://www.globe.com.ph/help/surfalert.html
Can I also convert content-specific data or freebie app access to Rewards?
No. Only open/all-access data from the main plan allowance of your GPlan Plus 999-2499 is eligible to be converted to Rewards points.
Can I convert all of my unused open/all-access data to Rewards points?
Yes. But please be reminded that SurfAlert is automatically activated for all selected Globe Postpaid customers. If you convert all of your unused data, your internet access may be put on hold as well. For more info about SurfAlert, you may visit https://www.globe.com.ph/help/surfalert.html
I'm subscribed to GPlan Plus 799 & up, can I convert my rollover data or my one-time data offers to points?
Main plan allowance of GPlan Plus 799 does not have the data rollover feature. Instead, you can convert them to GBs before it expires during the current bill cycle.
How do I convert my unused/remaining all-access data to Rewards points?
You may convert your data to Rewards points through the Rewards page of the GlobeOne app. Make sure you have downloaded and registered to the https://glbe.co/GLBOne and app version is updated
Data Conversion via Rewards Page Menu Section
- Launch the GlobeOne app
- Click on the "Redeem Rewards" button from the dashboard.
- Click the "Convert data" button from the Rewards page.
- Select the account/promo that you want to convert from the Convert data page.
- Choose the amount of data that you want to convert.
- Click on the "Convert data" button.
- You will receive a successful notification thru the GlobeOne app for your rewards conversion.
- Converted points will be seeded within 24 hours.
Where can I use the Rewards points that I got after data conversion?
You can redeem mobile promos and exciting shopping, food and digital vouchers! Download the https://glbe.co/GLBOne to enjoy your points or visit Globe Rewards to know more
Can I combine my GBs to Rewards Points with my regular points, where can I see it in the GlobeOne app?
How will I know if my Rewards points are about to expire?
You may view the expiry date of your Rewards points in the GlobeOne app. You may also check the text notification that you will receive upon your data conversion to track points expiry.
Please note that the set of points that will be consumed first are your data points since this will expire early compared to your regular earned points which will expire the succeeding year.
How many times can I redeem using my Rewards points?
Promo is subject to the rewards transaction cap of ten (10x) per week for Globe Prepaid, TM, Globe Postpaid, Platinum, Globe myBusiness and 5x per week for Home Prepaid WiFi and Globe At Home Postpaid. Except for BUY or Points-As-Cash transactions, it's 5x per day to all customers.
I recently changed my network or ported my number, can I already convert my remaining data to points?
Yes, you may convert your remaining data allocation to points. It may take up to 24 hours after your number has been successfully ported before you can see the Convert data button.
How come I can't click the Convert Data button?
Here are the following conditions that customers needs to check:
- You're either a Globe Prepaid, TM, Globe At Home WiFi, Globe Broadband Postpaid or Globe Platinum customer.
- You are not subscribed to the new GPlan Plus 999 and up plans.
- One time charge add-ons (e.g., GoSURF, GoBOOST promos, etc.) or UNLI data plans.
- Content-specific data allocations or freebie
- You're not using the GlobeOne app or the app version is not updated.
- Your data wallet allocation is insufficient for conversion.
- Your remaining data allowance is less than 1GB
- You may have just ported your number where it may take up to 24 hours for the Convert Data button to appear.
- Your account is not a Consumer account.
There is no limit as to how many times you can perform data conversion to Rewards points as long as you have enough valid, open/all-access data and your unused data has not expired. However, you have the maximum amount of data (up to 50GB refreshed every billing cycle) that you can convert during the promo period.
Why can't I convert to points even if I have remaining data allocation?
Only your main plan allowance can be converted to rewards points. In converting your GBs, please ensure that you are using the GlobeOne app. If you still cannot convert your remaining data, you may have reached the allowed limit for the data to points conversion. You may only convert up to 50GB per bill cycle.
I'm a GPlan Plus customer, can I see my GBs to Rewards Points transactions in my bill?
Currently, you will not be able to see a breakdown of your converted data in your bill.
Why is my Rewards points expiry date shown on the GlobeOne app different from the text I received?
We're sorry about this but due to system error, the points expiry dates shown are different. We're currently fixing this to align your points expiry date, displayed on the GlobeOne app. For the meantime, you may follow the expiry date reflected in the text confirmation upon successfully converting your data allowance to Globe Rewards points.