GBs to Points
- Globe Prepaid: All Go, GoSURF, GoSAKTO promos, and all GCash exclusive promos.
- Globe Postpaid: Main data allowance from GPlan, ThePlan Plus or ThePlan; Main GoSURF Packs, Recurring GoSURF Add-ons, and Rollover data.
- Globe Platinum: All customers who are registered to ThePLATINUM Plan 3799 with 22GB, ThePLATINUM Plan 4999 with 27GB Data, ThePLATINUM Plan 7999 with 32GB Data, Rollover data, and add-on GoSURF and GoBOOST promos (including 5G).
With All-Month Surf for Globe Platinum and GPlan Platinum plans, no need to convert GBs because it already comes with triple the rewards points every month.
- TM: All-In 20, 30 and any EasySURF promos.
- Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi: All HomeSURF and HomeWATCH promos.
GBs to Points is a limited offer and runs from September 12 - 30, 2021.
The conversion equivalent to Globe Rewards points differs per brand:
|GLOBE PREPAID/TM||GLOBE POSTPAID/PLATINUM||GLOBE AT HOME PREPAID WIFI|
|Minimum of 1GB, which is equivalent to 1 Rewards point||Minimum of 1GB, which is equivalent to 5 Rewards point|
Minimum of 3GB for conversion with 1GB increments, which is equal to the number of points.
(ex. 3GB = 3 Rewards points)
No. You can only convert all active, unused open/all-access data to Globe Rewards points. If your data from your promo/plan already expired, you can no longer convert them.
No. Only open/all-access data are eligible to be converted to Globe Rewards points.
Yes. But be reminded that if you convert all your unused open/all-access data to Globe Rewards, you may be charged with regular mobile browsing rates. To avoid unwanted data charges, you may activate your SurfAlert option.
For all Postpaid customers and Platinum customers with non-All Month Surf plans, SurfAlert option is automatically available but if you wish to turn it on manually, you may text SURFALERT ON to 8080. For more info about SurfAlert, you may visit https://www.globe.com.ph/help/surfalert.html
Yes! You can convert your rollover data that are still unexpired to Globe Rewards points. However for conversion of one-time offers (i.e. Add-on GoSURF, Add-on GoBoost 99, 199, etc) to points is not allowed. You may convert only recurring data offers to points.
You may convert your data to Globe Rewards points thru the Rewards page of the New GlobeOne app. Make sure you have downloaded and registered to the New GlobeOne app and app version is updated.
Data Conversion via Rewards Page Menu Section
- Launch the New GlobeOne app
- Click on the "Rewards" button from the dashboard.
- Click the "Convert Data" button from the Rewards page.
- Select the account/promo that you want to convert from the Convert data page.
- Choose the amount of data that you want to convert.
- Click on the "Convert" button.
- You will receive a successful notification thru the New GlobeOne app for your rewards conversion.
- Converted points will be seeded within 24 hours.
Your converted points will be included under your total Earned Points section.
All converted unused open/all-access data to Globe Rewards points will expire on September 30, 2021 11:59 PM.
You may view the expiry date of your Globe Rewards points in the New GlobeOne app. You may also check the SMS notification that you will receive upon your data conversion to track points expiry.
The set of points that will be consumed first are your data points since this will expire early (September 30 11:59 PM) compared to your regular earned points which will expire March 31, 2022.
The total points you'll see in your includes all your points, maybe it be your data converted points or your regular earned points.
You will receive an SMS notification from 8080 right after your conversion transaction or a max latency of within 24 hours.
Promo is subject to the transaction cap of five (5) Globe Rewards transactions per day (except for BUY or Points-As-Cash transactions) and for gifting, it’s once a day only.
You may view your conversion history by going to Dashboard > View History > Account Activity Page.
No. Currently, GBs to Points is available in the GlobeOne and TM apps only. Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi customers can use GlobeOne to convert their unused open/all-access data to Globe Rewards.
Yes, you may convert your remaining data allocation to points. It may take up to 24 hours after your number has been successfully ported before you can see the Convert Data button.
There is no limit as to how many times you can perform data conversion to Globe Rewards points as long as you have enough valid, all-access data and your unused data has not expired. However, there is a maximum number of GBs that you may convert until September 30, 2021. For postpaid and Platinum customers, the limit refreshes every bill cycle.
|Brand||Max Limit of Allocation for Conversion|
Globe Prepaid or TM
- You're not registered to an eligible open/all-access data promo or you're not subscribed to a promo that has open/all-access data allocation.
- You're not using the New GlobeOne app or the app version is not updated.
- Your data wallet allocation is insufficient for conversion. Your remaining data allowance is less than 1GB for Postpaid, Globe Prepaid, TM and is less than 3GB for Home Prepaid WiFi.
- You have already reached the maximum 50GB per month (for Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi subscribers), 20GB per month (for Globe Prepaid and TM subscribers) and 50GB per billing cycle (for Globe Postpaid and Platinum subscribers).
- You may have just ported your number where it may take up to 24 hours for the Convert Data button to appear.
- Your account is not a Consumer account.
- Campaign period for the data to Globe Rewards points has already ended.
Please ensure that you're registered to a qualified promo and that you're using the New GlobeOne app. If you still cannot convert your remaining data, you may have reached the allowed limit for the data to points conversion. You may only convert a specific amount of data allocation per calendar month or bill cycle for Postpaid.
Currently, you will not be able to see a breakdown of your converted data in your bill.
As part of our 917 celebration, Conversion to Rewards Points will be available until September 30, 2021 only, but keep checking the New GlobeOne app for more rewarding promos and offers.
No, you may only convert open access data allocations that come from your regular Globe promos.